1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Kit farrales

Kit farrales Oakley Beginner

im back with another set of questions to all Oakley gurus out there..
    I posted a few weeks ago about my fake Juliet purchase here in the Philippines, and now i think i want the real deal.

Is it possible for me to buy brandnew Oakley Juliets? If so, where can i get one and how much would it cost?

Many thanks to all!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

If members have a brand new set. Hard to find in stores

3. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'm sure there are lots of us on here that have the odd new in box pair. Price depends a lot on color

saulsaul and Dallas O Hog like this.
  4. DG85

DG85 Oakley Enthusiast

Brand new would be unlikely in a store. Actively spending time finding a set would probably not be in your interest.

Besides, you can find pairs that are as good, if not better than new in box when talking about refinished pairs.

Also, if it's your first pair I wouldn't be too attached to the box or coin. I would rather have an extra pair of lenses than have a box and coin that serve minimal value in contrast.

Price depends on where you source. You're in a situation where most pairs are located in the U.S which raise your end price across the board, even if your get them local.

Do it right and get an excellent condition, freshly restored pair with an extra set of lenses and you'll be happily on your way to finding pair number two.

Good luck on the hunt

5. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

New sets are all over ebay and the forum, but tour going to pay. 500-600 for a brand new unopened juliet.

6. Kit farrales

Thanks for the tip, re: coin, lens and box. The main reason why i was hoping to get one from a shop is to make sure that i am getting a real one. I am not a fan of online shopping, im afraid to make the same mistake by getting ripped off again.

7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Well we only sell authentic here. No fakes

Brian Nickell, DG85 and Kit farrales like this.
  8. DG85

DG85 Oakley Enthusiast

Probably already mentioned but important none the less... If you ever have doubt, post a picture here with a detailed description and you're bound to have a fairly quick thumbs up/down

Also a good idea to search the forum for posts explaining what indicators to look for. You may find it easier to sift through the x metal forum as it's more specific to your cause.

Authenticity, fakes, is this real, would all be good searches to start with.

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  9. Kit farrales

Lot of thanks for all your helpful inputs. Im currently looking at a pair offered here by one of our members.

Brian Nickell likes this.