• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded BNIB Big Taco Emerarld Polarized Iridium lenses for Carbon Juliet *traded*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Sorry I sold traded them. For deepwater custom cuts
Sounds like a tall tale :p Did you sell or trade....can't decide which lie is better?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Sounds like a tall tale :p Did you sell or trade....can't decide which lie is better?
Lol very wicked tall tale my friend :D

Ok. at Harry your asking to much for them . Ones posted with prices sold from au are from foreign countries they pay more then we do here in the us . Heck even Oakster will tell you in Canada they cost more then in the us

Username Hidden said:
Ok. at Harry your asking to much for them . Ones posted with prices are from foreign countries that pay more then we do here in the us . Heck even Oakster will tell you in Canada they cost more then the us

I don't have anything current to really compare them to...I know I paid $120-$130 for some of the ones I purchased. On others where Oakley had promotions, I was able to get 40% off. And I never set a price...if you carefully read my first post, I said I would put money in on my side....how much was dependent on the condition of the Juliets that were being offered.

"set for a CARBON BLACK JULIET, and I can add some cash on my end"

So I don't know how anyone can say I am asking too much when I have not stated a price...I sited examples of what was out there

:bump: