1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling a BNIB and still in all the plastic Black Face MM for $850 USD G&S Shipped CONUS. There are obviously no scratches, dents, dings, bumps, bruises, etc. as it has never left the warmth of the nest :) No International shipping at this time because of weight and value of item.

Not looking for any trades got some things I need to take care of and unfortunately they don't accept Oakley items as payment.

Please see pictures below.

BNIB Black Face MM(Minute Machine) - IMG_1038.JPG BNIB Black Face MM(Minute Machine) - IMG_1039.JPG BNIB Black Face MM(Minute Machine) - IMG_1040.JPG BNIB Black Face MM(Minute Machine) - IMG_1041.JPG BNIB Black Face MM(Minute Machine) - IMG_1042.JPG BNIB Black Face MM(Minute Machine) - IMG_1043.JPG BNIB Black Face MM(Minute Machine) - IMG_1044.JPG BNIB Black Face MM(Minute Machine) - IMG_1045.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice pics, good price, great watch and from an awesome member. Would buy if I didn't already have 3.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Time for a bump, price listed is almost 50% off retail depending on your tax rate.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Weekend bump, it's still in all the pretty plastic wrapping you know you want it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.7%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    time to bump this back up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.4%
    Very cool watch!! GLWS!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Surprised this is still here. Bump for an O Bro.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My offer is still available...;)

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much further Papa Smurf :)