1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know there are only 750 of the 24K Juliets but who knows how many of the Chrome FMJ FJ XL actually made it out. I am willing to trade one for one. It must be BNIB and complete with a serial number.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know of only two people who got hold of these, I'm not sure how many actually made it out but it would be very, very small numbers as far as I'm aware.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    i have a pair. =) good luck with you search for a trade dude. i wouldn't wanna give up the FMJ Chrome Fast Jacket though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Trade for OTT?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man I can't believe your gonna let a pair of those go in my opinion they are worth way more than those Juliet's there are very few pair out there! Price wise I would value them around $500-$600 for a pair!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well, I had 4 of these FMJ FJ at one point and now down to 2 so I can still spare one. I sold 2 of my 24k Juliet before the 3rd one arrived so I was kind of regretting how I mismanaged the timing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any owner of the FMJ Fast jacket's is willing to post any pics pf them?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha jonoyong, you have every rare pair...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not the best pic, but here are mine.

BNIB Chrome FMJ Fast Jacket XL With Jade & Blue Iridium Lens OO9156-02 For 24K Juliet - FastJacketChromeblueiridiumjade.jpg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    they look nice! didnt know they would make limited fast jackets.

Good luck with sale or trade!