• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading BNIB Chrome FMJ Fast Jacket XL With Jade & Blue Iridium Lens OO9156-02 For 24K Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Not the best pic, but here are mine.

FastJacketChromeblueiridiumjade.jpg
Jeez.... I was really hoping to get a pair of these when I bought my Fast Jacket in sky blue. After I saw the Radar and BMX Chromes, I assumed Oakley to make a Fast Jacket version too. Where did you even pick these up?

Some people reacted to this post.
These are sweet. I have the silver, but the Oakley website makes them look like these. Not quite the same when seeing the real picture and not the Oakley image used.

I actually picked these up from a forum member, I can't remember the details, I think I traded a pair of XX metals for them.

Username Hidden said:
Jeez.... I was really hoping to get a pair of these when I bought my Fast Jacket in sky blue. After I saw the Radar and BMX Chromes, I assumed Oakley to make a Fast Jacket version too. Where did you even pick these up?
Yes, they do all look good together!

chrome4-1.jpg

Username Hidden said:
These are sweet. I have the silver, but the Oakley website makes them look like these. Not quite the same when seeing the real picture and not the Oakley image used.

Yah, I was hoping they were the chromes, but obviously not...

Username Hidden said:
Yes, they do all look good together!

chrome4-1.jpg

You got all three...dang. Do you think they will make a BMX version of the Fast Jackets even though they made the Chromes already?

Username Hidden said:
You got all three...dang. Do you think they will make a BMX version of the Fast Jackets even though they made the Chromes already?

highly unlikely... due to peeling problems.

A limited number got out of the factory for sales but was pulled due to the FMJ finish peeling problems

Username Hidden said:
highly unlikely... due to peeling problems.

A limited number got out of the factory for sales but was pulled due to the FMJ finish peeling problems
Yah completely true.

Back