1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Brand new copper penny up for trade! New, never used, never displayed. Ive traded a couple of copper pairs, so this would be my 3rd copper trade. Will try to snap some pics tomorrow

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    thats mad, where do you get all those penny? they are holy grail for people like me! glws

3. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    She found like 5 or something at a store

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In which one store founded?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    If I can only turn back the time 4 year back, :crazypilot:I saw this copper penny at the Orlando Super vault and they were selling it for $145 each. I wish i knew back then that this will be one of the sought after pair and I should buy them all. If I remember correctly that they have at least 15-20 pairs that day and nobody is buying.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Weird. I was just thinking about that find today. Talk about quality trade bait....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Yes but only if you have more than one. I still neeeeeeed a box

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any other trades?