1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Right. I am now also offering a bnib 5th gen carbon ducati Juliet . I've never worn them. I will post better pics later ..these pics were taken when I got them, and they have been stored since then, I bought them at the same time I got some ducati x squared from retail last year . They are complete, perfect condition nose tight. And clean as clean can be. I really want matching condition bnib Romeo 2. Preferably polished titanium, or x metal bip. But open to other colour potentially. Bnib ducati juliet carbon 04-159 for Romeo 2.0 - IMAG1955.jpg Bnib ducati juliet carbon 04-159 for Romeo 2.0 - IMAG1947.jpg Bnib ducati juliet carbon 04-159 for Romeo 2.0 - IMAG1955.jpg Bnib ducati juliet carbon 04-159 for Romeo 2.0 - IMAG1957.jpg Bnib ducati juliet carbon 04-159 for Romeo 2.0 - IMAG1959.jpg

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad