1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling a BNIB Ducati XS. Never used and has only been in my display case. comes with everything.

Price is $400 SOLD shipped CONUS ONLY. Payment to Paypal as gift or you pay the fees.

BNIB Ducati XS - 24brd4k.jpg
    BNIB Ducati XS - 345cxhz.jpg
    BNIB Ducati XS - wck5yw.jpg
    BNIB Ducati XS - sdn1qa.jpg

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmmmm...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pics added

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumpsssss!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Open to offers. send me a PM

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No offense, this is still available at retail and you are selling for more. You should drop your price as its still readily available.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    It quite possiblely is available at retail, but not from Oakley. You may find it at a store, but not ALL stores have it. Retail was $385, if you could find it. Consider the IH Juliet and the 24K XS and Juliet for example. Everything is sold out and fetching higher prices. Plus the asking price includes shipping........ Lets keep this thread for the sale only of these Ducati's.....If you want to discuss price please do it by PM.... Thanks!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really need to get these gone. lowered Price! $365 Shipped CONUS!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am very tempted, so far I am able to fight the temptation. Bump for a great guy to deal with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.