• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bnib first gen Ti02s

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
Does anybody have a pair,do they still exist,what would they realistically fetch and not ebay prices either......just curious

I used to........complete in original matching box and mint. They brought a pretty penny.....but one of my biggest sellers remorse moves......ever........

I wish you had spoken up sooner, I released a boxed pair in my Halloween sale. Now BNIB is gonna be next to impossible and these were LNIB. Tune up by you, lenses by IH.
Too bad. To answer your question $550 sounds about right for a nice boxed pair but again you said BNIB and I think that will be a tall order.

I didn't really want to buy them,i just wanted to know if they could be had if needed.

I used to........complete in original matching box and mint. They brought a pretty penny.....but one of my biggest sellers remorse moves......ever........

I don't regret buying them. I haven't put them up for sale but $550 wouldn't get them. :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back