1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello folks, Selling some stuff that I don't use. Prices include shipping ConUS, G&S

Pairs
    • Fuel Cell Eagle / Grey - New w/o box - $SOLD
    • BNIB Fuel Call polished black / G30 - SKU # 9096-98 - $70

Lenses
    • Water Jacket VR28 lenses - New - $67
    • Pit Bull Fire lenses - New - $45

BNIB Fuel Cell - Polished Black / G30 BI - IMG_4113.JPG BNIB Fuel Cell - Polished Black / G30 BI - IMG_4114.JPG BNIB Fuel Cell - Polished Black / G30 BI - IMG_4115.JPG BNIB Fuel Cell - Polished Black / G30 BI - IMG_4116.JPG BNIB Fuel Cell - Polished Black / G30 BI - IMG_4117.JPG BNIB Fuel Cell - Polished Black / G30 BI - IMG_4118.JPG BNIB Fuel Cell - Polished Black / G30 BI - IMG_4120.JPG BNIB Fuel Cell - Polished Black / G30 BI - IMG_4121.JPG BNIB Fuel Cell - Polished Black / G30 BI - IMG_4122.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 4/16/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you know why some FC eagles have black icons and some white?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I beleve the other color of icon is not white but silver. I have had 3 come and go, 2 with black and 1 with silver. I know there are 2 SKUs, 9096-91 which has polarized lenses, and 9096-90 which has regular grey. This one is regular grey. Not sure if the SKU makes the difference in the icon, or if it's always supposed to be silver or black. I think black icon looks much better, but that's just my opinion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I didnt know if it was white or silver and i agree with you that black looks better. I have the polarized one but i have looked on the non pol one and its silver on the ones I have seen. Saw just the frame on ebay and they had the black maybe a design change

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I see 2 on ebay, one is mine (the same one I'm selling here), and the other is also the pair alone and has black icon too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Okey i see 3 on ebay but i dont see yours

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: