1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Brand new Shaun White FMJ gold Holbrook with 24k polarized lenses. Never been worn or even tried on. Comes complete with everything including the hard case. Ordered a few years ago of Revert95 website when they were long sold out everywhere else. These are near perfect condition I rate lenses 10/10 and frame 9.9/10. I can notice one spot of missing gold at the one hinge. Only noticeable when closed. I tried to capture in the pic.
    BNIB Goldbrook Also Used OTT - 20140909_032255_zpsr3llahzg.jpg
    BNIB Goldbrook Also Used OTT - 20140909_032333_zpskf3oyzih.jpg
    BNIB Goldbrook Also Used OTT - 20140909_032352_zpsnjrmju47.jpg

Now the OTT are used. Bought originally for a custom project that never ended up coming to light. No box or micro bag just the OTT. FMJ and emerald. The frame is pretty great condition minus a couple light scratches and the scratch next to the lens, 8/10. The lenses are 5/10. One is about 7/10 and one is about 3/10. I captured a pic of the scratched lens. Still a great pair to use as a project or to display.
    BNIB Goldbrook Also Used OTT - 20140909_032456_zpsyttmlrad.jpg
    BNIB Goldbrook Also Used OTT - 20140909_032543_zpslqvjic5j.jpg
    BNIB Goldbrook Also Used OTT - 20140909_032559_zpscszyllm2.jpg

Shaun White polished white and 24k are SOLD!
    Now I am only looking for trades as I don't know what kind of value either pair is worth anymore. I don't see either item around too often.
    So trade wise I am looking for rare Frogs. Not really interested in much else. Blades and Eyeshades are always possible trade baits too. PM is key, also prefer to stay within Canada and the US due to shipping costs.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 9/9/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated items!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Damn

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent on Goldbrooks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Again guys, looking for Frogs only. Rare pairs for one or both the Goldbrooks and OTT together. Not looking for anything else or really to sell at this time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMed

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both went to the bay. Better luck usually on there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.