1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Putting up for sale my hollow point orange dial bnib. Never worn or resized. All in original packaging and basically opened once when shown by employee. Titanium and Swiss made. Comes with original papers, wooden box, and packaging. Slight defect in box as the wooden box doesn't stay closed. $1,050 F&F or + 4% tracking and shipping included. Pm for any other questions. Sold

Sorry no trades at this time.

BNIB hollow point orange dial priced to sell ***SOLD - image.jpg BNIB hollow point orange dial priced to sell ***SOLD - image.jpg BNIB hollow point orange dial priced to sell ***SOLD - image.jpg BNIB hollow point orange dial priced to sell ***SOLD - image.jpg BNIB hollow point orange dial priced to sell ***SOLD - image.jpg BNIB hollow point orange dial priced to sell ***SOLD - image.jpg BNIB hollow point orange dial priced to sell ***SOLD - image.jpg BNIB hollow point orange dial priced to sell ***SOLD - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/18/15
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So tempting! Must resist ! :headbang:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You should get it. It's an awesome time piece and definitely one of the watches to have. Oakley is not making watches anymore so they should hold or grow in value in the future. Only selling because some things came up that I have to pay for.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    Really nice watch! GLWS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As much as I want/need that watch it's a lil out of my $$$ range right now. Oh well :sorry::sorry::sorry:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Weekend price drop.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ugh pmd a question

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice watch, must resist at that price

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    price drop bump.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
    common guys, this is really good price and the Seller is a great man too :)

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.