1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm selling a BNIB infinite Hero Flak Jacket XLJ Matte Carbon / Black Iridium.

For reference model number is 24-421

Comes with all Infinite Hero retail parts including infinite Hero Softbag, Metal Pin, Etched Lens and Poster/info sheet.

Also comes with the usual Zipped Vault, paperwork and spare nose pieces.

I'd like £80 inc U.K Post or $120 inc U.S / E.U Fully Insured and Tracked Shipping

Any questions or extra photo's just let me know.

happy to hear any offers

thanks.

,. BNIB Infinite Hero Flak Jacket XLJ. - SAM_0049.JPG BNIB Infinite Hero Flak Jacket XLJ. - SAM_0050.JPG BNIB Infinite Hero Flak Jacket XLJ. - SAM_0002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 3/26/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very sweet pair. Good luck with the sale!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SPF

Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good, because I almost couldn't resist sending you a message about buying them. I love my Flak Jackets and those IH are a great colorway!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

Happy to put you out of your misery;)

Anonymous likes this.