1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi, I have a BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet bought from Ebay unworn and kept in the display cabinet since then. Decided to remove it today for cleaning and to my surprise found out the T6 screw on the right arm is stripped, tried to remove it using the rubber method, different screwdrivers and thought of using the drill but stopped thinking of scratching the flawless finish of the frame, it is still tight and can still hold the full weight of the frame as shown in the photo and no need to tighten but if it will be used as a daily pair it might come to a point that it had to be tighten but I believe there is an OF member here who can do the service and replace the T6 screw, I have inspected the full frame and did not find any scratches or whatsoever apart for the stripped screw. The lens is flawless as expected from a bnib, I have kept a light against lenses to closely inspect but found nothing. This is a totally new piece as can be seen in the condition of the box, foam and the documentation. USD 550/- Paypal G/S OBO. Thanks. BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 1.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 2.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 3.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 4.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 5.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 6.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 7.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 8.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 9.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 10.jpg BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - Photo 11.jpg

BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - 20160508_201106.jpg

BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - 20160508_201336.jpg

BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO - 20160508_201249.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/8/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sucks about the screw...but not an insurmountable problem. Wish I had the spare funds for these, beautiful pair.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are the female threads of the frame messed up or just those on the screw?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi it's just the t6 screw, the surroundings are untouched tried to drill it but stopped thought of leaving it to the experts. I have a feeling the previous seller tried to tighten in using a normal screwdriver. My bad I did not look at it thoroughly since everything is totally clean both frame and lenses and immediately displayed in my cabinet.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price reduced.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold, thank you.

Anonymous likes this.