• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Infinite Hero Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

It is hard for me to sell this. But due to extra expenses with the new baby, i will have to sell one of my Infinite Hero Juliets. So i will be selling a pair of IH Juliets BNIB. Opened once just to make sure it is the correct pair. This is flawless. Price will be firm though. It will be $650 shipped conus 3 day priority with insurance.
u5ybatas.jpg
a6ury8u8.jpg
ymebemu2.jpg
4ahu4yma.jpg
sapatuha.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Forgot to add: wife will be admitted in a couple of hours in the labor room. So i might not be able to respond soon. But once available i will reply. Thanks

Good luck bro and my early congrats to you and your family.

congrats on your new baby pre. hope the misis and the baby will both be fine...

Oh man, this was your grail pair. Early congrats on the new little one :drinks:

Congrats pre and GLWS

Man I want this

And these are one of the 2 pr. you bought 4 weeks ago from HQ??

Yes it is

Ok so some people here think i am greedy and selfish. I bought my IH Juliet pair for a higher price than what i am selling now. I respect the seller who sold them to me very much. It was my grail so whatever price i bought it for nobody should care. I have three BNIB IH Juliets. The first one i bought was before these popped up at certain stores. I bought the two pairs at HQ cause i wanted to have multiple pairs of my grail item. Which most people here have multiple pairs of a certain model. But due to unexpected extra expenses for my wife's delivery i am selling one pair that i got. I am not forcing anyone to buy it . Buy it if you want or dont buy it. But if i were to sell this at the price i paid for my first IH Juliet which is above my asking price now, to tell you the truth i think it still would be fair for me. But due to respect to my fellow members i decided 650 for my asking price. Mind you i have to travel a long way to get these. Gas, toll road, time, tax. So i really dont think i am making a big profit out of this. Heck, my conscious is so clear that i can absolutely say i am still negative with this transaction. I am sorry for this post . I wouldnt normally rant here. But i am over 12hours here in the labor room waiting, did not eat and sleep. So please forgive me for my rant. I have high respect to everyone here. So wish it would be returned

Status
Not open for further replies.