• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Infinite Hero Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Ok so some people here think i am greedy and selfish. I bought my IH Juliet pair for a higher price than what i am selling now. I respect the seller who sold them to me very much. It was my grail so whatever price i bought it for nobody should care. I have three BNIB IH Juliets. The first one i bought was before these popped up at certain stores. I bought the two pairs at HQ cause i wanted to have multiple pairs of my grail item. Which most people here have multiple pairs of a certain model. But due to unexpected extra expenses for my wife's delivery i am selling one pair that i got. I am not forcing anyone to buy it . Buy it if you want or dont buy it. But if i were to sell this at the price i paid for my first IH Juliet which is above my asking price now, to tell you the truth i think it still would be fair for me. But due to respect to my fellow members i decided 650 for my asking price. Mind you i have to travel a long way to get these. Gas, toll road, time, tax. So i really dont think i am making a big profit out of this. Heck, my conscious is so clear that i can absolutely say i am still negative with this transaction. I am sorry for this post . I wouldnt normally rant here. But i am over 12hours here in the labor room waiting, did not eat and sleep. So please forgive me for my rant. I have high respect to everyone here. So wish it would be returned

"Excited father" mode bro? i think your price is fair bro! dont worry, someone who wants this will buy this! Congrats on the little one, my kudos to your wife and good luck with the sale!

Some people reacted to this post.
just sell it on EBay bro, too much drama here at times, you're not obligated to sell it a lower price just cause someone here doesn't like you're price lol, and considering the current market value for this pair I say you're asking price is reasonable, lower for sure than current eBay prices

Username Hidden said:
just sell it on EBay bro, too much drama here at times, you're not obligated to sell it a lower price just cause someone here doesn't like you're price lol, and considering the current market value for this pair I say you're asking price is reasonable, lower for sure than current eBay prices
+1

Username Hidden said:
I feel ya 702 and at least those calling the OP "greedy and selfish" kept their comments to PMs and didn't thread crap. I think his price is the going rate for these beauties. Let's not discouraging our fellow o bros from at least attempting to sell here first before hitting the bay. We are all big boys here, if you don't like the price than don't buy and just move on.

PMed.

attacking one's thread as overboard with personal opinion is unprofessional! accusing someone as greedy and selfish is a harsh criticism. common, i saw a juliet infinite hero at ebay sold for 850usd....the price is fair! we discuss the thread over price difference here over and over again, just move on if you dont like the price. Anyway the item is not gonna move if the price is not right. GLWS!

Thanks guys for the support. IHjuliets sold! Moderators please close the thread. Thank you

congrats, you can close it yourself, click on more options right next to the post reply button and uncheck the "Set Thread Status" box, that will close your thread

Very much Congrats for the new baby, and the sale of this perfect IH.

I AM THE ONE who sold him his first one, HE paid way more than what he was asking for this one. I am vouching for that. This was in my opinion an unbelievably great price for a guaranteed perfect pristine condition IH. He should have asked the same to get his money back out of it.

Congrats. I want this bad too decided price wasn't for me and moved on. People should do the same sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.