1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi. I have bnib never used Juliet lenses I would like to trade. There is two things specifically I would like to trade for. I don't know if this is best placed in x metal threads or general exchange. So I put in both. What I really want is a monster dog brown fade with gold lens. Not for a custom project so I want the frames with little to no peeling. bnib would be brilliant... Also a blue camo fat cat ..
    To trade I have Juliet lenses bnib:
    Ice, titanium iridium with etching, fire, ruby. All oem, not custom cut.

I have other non x metal frames to trade as well. If anyone has a md brown fade or a blue camo fat cat let me know. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't have either of the frames you've listed above but is there something else you would be willing to trade for the Ruby lenses?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry I should have said. For the moment. I have a trade pending and no lenses left to trade with. Thanks for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.