I purchased the last set of Ruby lenses from a local O store, I got a nice little discount because....they aren't cut properly from factory. Essentially, one of the lenses is a tad bit too large and doesn't allow the T6 screw to join the orbitals together, there's maybe 2mm of gap between the gasket and the orbital. I sent the frames in for service along with a copy of the receipt the next day. After waiting 2 months for them to service the frames and replace the lenses...I got them in the mail back yesterday. I wasn't expecting them to send back the old lenses, but they DID! So now I have a fresh pair and a pair that with a little bit of work can be a fresh backup pair. My hopes are I can trim the lenses or if it was cost effective, I would send them out to someone who specializes in this.