1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So I've decided these don't suit me as well as I'd hoped. Looking to trade for 5 squared(rootbeer and grey smoke)canteen(SI non polarised)or new twenty(crystal black and root beer)
    BNIB Jupiter Squared - b58149c4.jpg

These have only been taken out of the box to try on for this photo all of 2 seconds. Have not worn outside and are back in the box. If you have any offer let me know. Also have the polarised Ducati black iridium lenses I can add if needed

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Putting a price down on these $160 shipped including polarised Ducati fives lenses. Open to other offers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    these fit me bad to :(

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hopefully someone will grab these, they were literally just taken from the box for the pic so as brand new as it gets. I have a few customs I want to pick up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately it is really not the color I am looking for :-( Still this model is on my list though...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This seems to be one of those pieces no one wants lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade for flaks, canteen, fives squared or Any small frames, let me know what you have

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade done with walkerhonda243

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.