1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BNIB ony taken out for pics, not even used as display, second pair. Perfect 10/10, comes with everything, bag, pencil etc... $250. You pay fees if not gifted. I pay shipping, CONUS. I need to move These and others fast.

P.s. lenses are flawless, anything questionable is in picture only. Reflections or whatnot.

BNIB Koston Wood Grain - 20121108_232117.jpg

BNIB Koston Wood Grain - 20121108_232200.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied, interesting...

I put 250 to leave slight room for hagglers... Fire away

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are these still available? If not, does anyone else any for sale? Got about $200 to spend right now!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dusting off the cobwebs I see... Almost 2 years old, good luck on the hunt.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    I had wondered if their value would drop with the release of the Asian Fit Woodgrain.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah and their is even worst news, with the release of the new ability to customize the stems separate from the fronts one of the available colors will be woodgrain, giving the ability to custom make a full woodgrain pair with your choice of lenses as part of the new custom program soon to be released! Their goes the neighborhood!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    When does that roll out?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    With oakley, who knows? It was in the last catalogue so should be fairly shortly. I'd say by fall, but that's only a guess.