1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello!

I thought I SCORED when I found a BNIB POW / MIA Fuel Cell at a local shop - grabbed it right away!

Indeed the design is cool as hell

And it doesn't get an more "brander" or "newer" or "plastic-sleeves-on-the-arms" than these are

However: What I really learned is that Fuel Cells don't really fit my melon in a very flattering way :(

Edit. Screw it. I'm keeping 'em.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/18/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You have been looking for these for a while now!!
    Funny you have them now you are the one trying to trade or sell them.

I have been there myself with a few pair I really wanted then they did not fit right. Good luck with your trade or sale.
    Cool pair of glasses.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah - I felt great when I found 'em - but my wife giggled a bit when I put them on. Then I saw my reflection and it was kinda funny. Alas...

I am the kind of guy who wants to wear 'em all sooner or later... :crazypilot:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think you better post it on the does it fit me thread before you sell. I've had a few pair I didn't like but they grew on me ha.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My noggin is a bit too thin where they're supposed to wrap in tight. They're too wide for me in the wrong place. I'm sure this is a Fuel Cell thing, not a POW/MIA thing. I'll save myself the humiliation.
    By comparison, a Gascan S is sculpted perfectly to my face. That's why I think the Plate or Mag Switch is going to be a better idea.

I should mention that I'm picky; fitment things that bother me might not bother others

Imagine an athletic thirty something being made to look something like this. This is what I imagine when I put them on.

BNIB Limited Edition POW / MIA Fuel Cell - Fitover-Sunglasses.jpg

;)

Last edited by a moderator: 3/25/14
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'ed

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: