• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Limited Edition POW / MIA Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
My noggin is a bit too thin where they're supposed to wrap in tight. They're too wide for me in the wrong place. I'm sure this is a Fuel Cell thing, not a POW/MIA thing. I'll save myself the humiliation.
By comparison, a Gascan S is sculpted perfectly to my face. That's why I think the Plate or Mag Switch is going to be a better idea.

I should mention that I'm picky; fitment things that bother me might not bother others

Imagine an athletic thirty something being made to look something like this. This is what I imagine when I put them on.

View attachment 3214

;)
ok thats pretty funny

Some people reacted to this post.
I don't know I think he is saying us fuel cell wearers have big heads and are not athletic. :punish: hahaha j/k hope you get what you want I can't wait to get a pair of POW/MIA's

By the way you are right about the big head. Luckily in school there was a kid who's head was much bigger his was like an orange on a toothpick

Bump... Anyone have Mag Switch or Plate or R1 they're interested in talking about trading? I'm open to adding cash obviously...

If nothing changes, Friday night these go on sale. I'll post again tomorrow night one way or another.

I hope she will be for sale :p .

@hc12 your inbox is full. Please delete a conversation so I can PM you.

I don't know how to do it Haha :D .

Username Hidden said:
I don't know how to do it Haha :D .

@hc12 In the upper right of the screen, hover over "inbox" and click "show all conversations"... then select one of the conversations and in the box that pops up, select "leave conversation" ;)

Done ! Thank you sir :) .

Now for sale.

Edit: price removed.

Last edited:
What are you looking to trade for..we might be able to work something out depending on what your looking for...Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.