1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to trade my BNIB Murasaki Holbrook for specify pieces listed below (BN, LN or Used but in excellent condition). Original box is not a must have, but would be preferred. Must have original lenses in scratch free or 99% scratch free condition. May be willing to add cash if the deal is acceptable.

Looking specifically for...

- Murasaki Splice (willing to add cash)
    - Atmos Jawbone (willing to add cash)
    - Any Ichiro Juliet (within comparable price range, expecting a used pair in this case but a BNIB would be great)
    - R1 - Plasma or Ti frames with OEM lenses (expecting to possibly add cash for these, but straight trade would also be nice)
    - Time Tank w/SS band in almost any colorway (preferably used but in good condition, don't want to add a ton of cash to make up the difference)
    - Antifreeze Radar Path
    - BMX Radar Array
    - IH Juliet (must have complete set)

I know there's a few other items I'm looking for but can't remember them offhand. Again, looking strictly for trades of comparable or slightly higher value at the moment. Throw me a bone O-fam, I know there's peeps hoarding stashes of multiples out there, LOL.

Thanks!

BNIB Murasaki Holbrook - DSC04351_zps575eaed7.jpg
    BNIB Murasaki Holbrook - DSC04352_zpsb22eeade.jpg
    BNIB Murasaki Holbrook - DSC04354_zps0aaecb25.jpg
    BNIB Murasaki Holbrook - DSC04359_zpsf8f932f4.jpg
    BNIB Murasaki Holbrook - DSC04360_zps5284d39e.jpg
    BNIB Murasaki Holbrook - DSC04362_zpsf59e5acd.jpg
    BNIB Murasaki Holbrook - DSC04361_zps9f6120f7.jpg
    BNIB Murasaki Holbrook - DSC04363_zpsbec15dd4.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow that quit the wish list are these really that valuable? The last atmos jawbones I saw went for $750

3. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Kinda what I was thinking but I have never seen this Holbrook until now so I'm guessing they are new but didn't know too much about them??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know, but that's specifically what I'm looking for right now. I know some of those (like the Atmos JB) will be extremely hard to get and probably more expensive that I am willing to spend, but gotta ask anyway. It's better to ask and be able to weigh my options, rather than not ask at all.

I'm gauging the feedback from the boards and what has been paid recently through online sites. A small advantage for me is that I have these in hand, have already inspected them (they're flawless) and can ship them immediately.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Go look for the thread thAts all about them. Should fill you in

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There you go again. Brah, if you don't mind, don't highjack my thread. I don't do it to you!

And as I stated, I'm willing to add cash as long as the deal is acceptable.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Don't mean to hijack! Just answering joben. I hope you get something sweet. I would love a pair of those if they weren't so damn hard to get/expensive.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Stay on topic guys.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's cool. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.