• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading BNIB Murasaki Holbrook

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to trade my BNIB Murasaki Holbrook for specify pieces listed below (BN, LN or Used but in excellent condition). Original box is not a must have, but would be preferred. Must have original lenses in scratch free or 99% scratch free condition. May be willing to add cash if the deal is acceptable.

Looking specifically for...

- Murasaki Splice (willing to add cash)
- Atmos Jawbone (willing to add cash)
- Any Ichiro Juliet (within comparable price range, expecting a used pair in this case but a BNIB would be great)
- R1 - Plasma or Ti frames with OEM lenses (expecting to possibly add cash for these, but straight trade would also be nice)
- Time Tank w/SS band in almost any colorway (preferably used but in good condition, don't want to add a ton of cash to make up the difference)
- Antifreeze Radar Path
- BMX Radar Array
- IH Juliet (must have complete set)

I know there's a few other items I'm looking for but can't remember them offhand. Again, looking strictly for trades of comparable or slightly higher value at the moment. Throw me a bone O-fam, I know there's peeps hoarding stashes of multiples out there, LOL.

Thanks!

DSC04351_zps575eaed7.jpg

DSC04352_zpsb22eeade.jpg

DSC04354_zps0aaecb25.jpg

DSC04359_zpsf8f932f4.jpg

DSC04360_zps5284d39e.jpg

DSC04362_zpsf59e5acd.jpg

DSC04361_zps9f6120f7.jpg

DSC04363_zpsbec15dd4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow that quit the wish list are these really that valuable? The last atmos jawbones I saw went for $750

Username Hidden said:
Wow that quit the wish list are these really that valuable? The last atmos jawbones I saw went for $750

Kinda what I was thinking but I have never seen this Holbrook until now so I'm guessing they are new but didn't know too much about them??

Username Hidden said:

I know, but that's specifically what I'm looking for right now. I know some of those (like the Atmos JB) will be extremely hard to get and probably more expensive that I am willing to spend, but gotta ask anyway. It's better to ask and be able to weigh my options, rather than not ask at all.

I'm gauging the feedback from the boards and what has been paid recently through online sites. A small advantage for me is that I have these in hand, have already inspected them (they're flawless) and can ship them immediately.

Username Hidden said:
Kinda what I was thinking but I have never seen this Holbrook until now so I'm guessing they are new but didn't know too much about them??

Go look for the thread thAts all about them. Should fill you in

Username Hidden said:
I think uluah may be a little off the mark. Wishful thinking.

There you go again. Brah, if you don't mind, don't highjack my thread. I don't do it to you!

And as I stated, I'm willing to add cash as long as the deal is acceptable.

Username Hidden said:
There you go again. Brah, if you don't mind, don't highjack my thread. I don't do it to you!

And as I stated, I'm willing to add cash as long as the deal is acceptable.

Don't mean to hijack! Just answering joben. I hope you get something sweet. I would love a pair of those if they weren't so damn hard to get/expensive.

Stay on topic guys.

Username Hidden said:
Don't mean to hijack! Just answering joben. I hope you get something sweet. I would love a pair of those if they weren't so damn hard to get/expensive.

That's cool. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.