1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BNIB OAKLEY JAPAN SKULL GOLF GLOVES

One taken out for pictures - One Glove per package

Description (translated from Japanese on the back of the packaging - thanks @Sun & Sand )

1. Natural sheep leather:To provide good fit and secure grip, the palm is made from soft, supple natural sheep leather.
    2. Flexibility: The combination of sheep leather and stretch fabric is flexible to allow freedom of movement, reducing stress on your hand.
    3. Water-wicking, Fast-drying: Expensive knit material with water-wicking, fast-drying properties is used for the whole lining, keeping the interior of the glove comfortable.
    4. UV protection: Specially manufactured to provide the highest level of UV protection, UPF50+, the knit material greatly reduces UV exposure.

MATERIAL:
    natural sheep leather / polyester / synthetic leather

Sizes available: 22cm (1 left), 25cm (0 left), 26cm (0 left)
    All the gloves are Black

Price:
    $35 NOW $20 shipped ConUS PP G&S

BNIB Oakley Japan Skull Golf Gloves - Various Sizes - *** LAST ONE *** - IMG_4570.JPG BNIB Oakley Japan Skull Golf Gloves - Various Sizes - *** LAST ONE *** - IMG_4571.JPG View attachment 251182 BNIB Oakley Japan Skull Golf Gloves - Various Sizes - *** LAST ONE *** - IMG_4573.JPG BNIB Oakley Japan Skull Golf Gloves - Various Sizes - *** LAST ONE *** - IMG_4574.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 11/21/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn this country and it's empirical measurements. I have no idea of my golf gloves size in cm. I'm a cadet LG in normal golf shop speak.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    1 inch = 2.54 cm, so
    • 10.25 inches = approx 26 cm
    • 9.85 inches = approx 25 cm
    • 8.65 inches = approx 22 cm

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think part of the issue is that people don't know where to measure from. I'm a medium in a golf glove but I have no idea which size I would be in these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Maybe someone who can read japanese might be able to help with what it says on the packaging ( see pic below )

@saulsaul @Lupetto

BNIB Oakley Japan Skull Golf Gloves - Various Sizes - *** LAST ONE *** - 20160604_103232.jpg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Japanese sizes are a bit smaller than average so they tend to go up to a Large only, even if they call it extra large. The 26 would be large and 24 medium 22 small. The writing has to do with features more than sizes but I can't read it.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99.1%
    I'm not accustomed to reading clothing tags, so my interpretation may be a bit off, but, then again, marketing drivel is still drivel the world over, so I think this gives the general idea:

1) Natural sheep leather
    To provide good fit and secure grip, the palm is made from soft, supple natural sheep leather.
    2) Flexibility
    The combination of sheep leather and stretch fabric is flexible to allow freedom of movement, reducing stress on your hand.
    3) Water-wicking, Fast-drying
    Expensive knit material with water-wicking, fast-drying properties is used for the whole lining, keeping the interior of the glove comfortable.
    4) UV protection
    Specially manufactured to provide the highest level of UV protection, UPF50+, the knit material greatly reduces UV exposure.

MATERIAL:
    natural sheep leather / polyester / synthetic leather​

Point number 3 seems to imply that the glove is fully lined. Is it actually fully lined?

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Thanks for the translation. It will help me to improve the description, and to list them on eBay
    Cheers

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you able to measure them to see where the 25/26 etc comes from? Is it from the end of the finger to the end of the glove? At least that I can compare it to what I have.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%