• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Oakley Japan Skull Golf Gloves - Size S

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

BNIB OAKLEY JAPAN SKULL GOLF GLOVES

One taken out for pictures - One Glove per package for Left hand only, and all gloves are black

Description (translated from Japanese on the back of the packaging - thanks @Sun & Sand )

1. Natural sheep leather:To provide good fit and secure grip, the palm is made from soft, supple natural sheep leather.
  2. Flexibility: The combination of sheep leather and stretch fabric is flexible to allow freedom of movement, reducing stress on your hand.
  3. Water-wicking, Fast-drying: Expensive knit material with water-wicking, fast-drying properties is used for the whole lining, keeping the interior of the glove comfortable.
  4. UV protection: Specially manufactured to provide the highest level of UV protection, UPF50+, the knit material greatly reduces UV exposure.

MATERIAL:
natural sheep leather / polyester / synthetic leather

Sizes available: 22cm (1 available for $23), 25cm (0 left)
26cm (0 left)

Prices are shipped USA, PP G&S

IMG_4570.JPGIMG_4571.JPGIMG_4573.JPGIMG_4574.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn this country and it's empirical measurements. I have no idea of my golf gloves size in cm. I'm a cadet LG in normal golf shop speak.

I think part of the issue is that people don't know where to measure from. I'm a medium in a golf glove but I have no idea which size I would be in these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Japanese sizes are a bit smaller than average so they tend to go up to a Large only, even if they call it extra large. The 26 would be large and 24 medium 22 small. The writing has to do with features more than sizes but I can't read it.

I'm not accustomed to reading clothing tags, so my interpretation may be a bit off, but, then again, marketing drivel is still drivel the world over, so I think this gives the general idea:

1) Natural sheep leather
To provide good fit and secure grip, the palm is made from soft, supple natural sheep leather.
2) Flexibility
The combination of sheep leather and stretch fabric is flexible to allow freedom of movement, reducing stress on your hand.
3) Water-wicking, Fast-drying
Expensive knit material with water-wicking, fast-drying properties is used for the whole lining, keeping the interior of the glove comfortable.
4) UV protection
Specially manufactured to provide the highest level of UV protection, UPF50+, the knit material greatly reduces UV exposure.

MATERIAL:
natural sheep leather / polyester / synthetic leather​

Point number 3 seems to imply that the glove is fully lined. Is it actually fully lined?

Are you able to measure them to see where the 25/26 etc comes from? Is it from the end of the finger to the end of the glove? At least that I can compare it to what I have.

To be safe the video says buy one size smaller so 25 instead of 26 because the strechy so 26 for a xl hand might be better fit, no?

Last edited:
If I figure out my size I'll order one

I bought two pairs of 25cm while in Japan two years ago. Granted they're a different model than the ones OP is selling. They fit snug as golf gloves should given you want to feel the club grip and not have much movement.

For comparison, I have a pair of Giro Bravo LF Bike glove in a XL size. These fit snug, but not as snug as the golf glove. They're also stretchy.

I also have a pair of Mechanix MG-05-010 in Large. These fit perfect.

Hope this will help gauge fit for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.