• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Oakley Juliet Carbon/Black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd buy 'em but I've already got two Juliets and my wife would shoot me. Look like a nice pair though.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have been in that situation before :)
Username Hidden said:
I'd buy 'em but I've already got two Juliets and my wife would shoot me. Look like a nice pair though.

Username Hidden said:
I have been in that situation before :)
Hence why you're selling them right?

Username Hidden said:
Hence why you're selling them right?
Yep, My three year old son broke our TV. He threw something at it and hit it so hard not only did the screen crack it no longer powers up so the wife says. "Just sell a pair of your stupid glasses and get another one"

Username Hidden said:
Yep, My three year old son broke our TV. He threw something at it and hit it so hard not only did the screen crack it no longer powers up so the wife says. "Just sell a pair of your stupid glasses and get another one"

LOL!!! nice 1 bro!!

Username Hidden said:

Totally cracked me up!

Still available?

Yes sir!

Hope you sell these soon man. The great things little kids do to you lol. My 3 year old acts older then he is so my wife and I give hime privleges that a normal 3 year old wouldn't have like running the garage door remote. That is until he closes the garage door on your car :lolsign:

Status
Not open for further replies.