1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 1 Romeo earsock kit comes with earsocks and 4 nose pieces first 55.00 gets it plus shipping and paypal. Would like to ship U.S. if possible.
    Also have BNIB E wire square vault very hard to find. The flap on the one side of box is torn as shown in picture. Asking 45.00 plus shipping and paypal. Out of town until Friday so probably will not be able to mail them til then.

BNIB Oakley Romeo Earsock Kit And E Wire Vault....... - P4011639_zps533b24c1.jpg

BNIB Oakley Romeo Earsock Kit And E Wire Vault....... - P4011640_zps51519592.jpg

BNIB Oakley Romeo Earsock Kit And E Wire Vault....... - P4011641_zpsf39f73cc.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump still for sale.......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump again gonna put on ebay tomorrow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Decided to keep kit plan on getting romeo's so i may need it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I still have 2 Ewire vaults one is BRAND New never used no box will come with generic Oakley box. And the other one is used and shows signs of wear on inside the foam is messed up.
    The new vault 40.00 plus shipping an paypal, the used vault 25.00 plus shipping and paypal. Would rather ship to U.S. buyers but will work with others. Also can post pictures of actual vaults if interested.