• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Pit Boss 2 - Polished Black with VR28 BIP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is nobody interested in making me an offer on these???

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey I'm not trying to be rude just informative. I don't know if there's like a big difference in money in the uk and us but you want $350 us dollars for these and if you look at ones that have sold or up for sale most have been for around $220 us dollars, but maybe I'm wrong and they are worth more in uk.

Username Hidden said:
Hey I'm not trying to be rude just informative. I don't know if there's like a big difference in money in the uk and us but you want $350 us dollars for these and if you look at ones that have sold or up for sale most have been for around $220 us dollars, but maybe I'm wrong and they are worth more in uk.
As post say's i am open to offers, if they don't sell i'm quite happy to keep them and see what the future holds, thanks for your input :)

Yeah for sure I was just wondering if maybe oakley in the uk were harder to get or why there's such a big price difference, because yours arnt the only glasses I have seen like that.

the conversion rate is pretty bad. or what they pay for vs selling to the us. someone had a c6.. it was probably a good price there but here.. not worth that much..

Price drop.... now £200 obo :)

Final price drop now only £150 free shipping within the UK, elsewhere £15, any overcharge on shipping will be refunded via PayPal F&F.
Thanks for looking

PM Trade?

SPF

SOLD to discostu, thanks Stuart for a quick and easy transaction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.