1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    During the Scratch/Reveal event I was lucky and picked up a 50% coupon so I snagged a few watches. This is the first up for sharing the benefit. Next are two Gearboxes.

The price is $1100 plus shipping CONUS only. The price includes watch, state tax, and PayPal G&S fees. Not accepting any trades and price isn't negotiable as I will just return it to Oakley. Just trying to share the benefit for some who weren't as lucky.

BNIB Polished Black MM - IMG_0174.JPG BNIB Polished Black MM - IMG_0175.JPG BNIB Polished Black MM - IMG_0176.JPG BNIB Polished Black MM - IMG_0177.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome watch and awesome gesture! Glws..

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    After all these scalping taking place the first thread of pure generous gesture.Congrats Sir u are a true gentleman

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.