1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It has taken me a few weeks but I have decided to let these babys go. I think they belong in a home were they are more valued!!

I have talked to a few members asking about prices and I think what I'm asking is fair. It is BNIB SIGNED by David Flores himself Blue David Flores Sunglasses. You will recieve the Suglasses, Orginal Microfiber, Orginal Box, Orginal Display Card, and David Flores figurine. The glasses you see in the picture is the one you will get. I will take more pictures tomorrow.

I'm asking $600. Payment is going to be via Paypal and that covers shipping to any US City. I will ship over seas but you must cover shipping. I will send Fedex international and that shipping total is $50. All shipping will include tracking number and inscurence.

I will post better pictures in the morning but you can always check out my video on youtube. This is the acutal pair you will be getting.
    Oakley David Flores Gascan 2.0 UNBOXING (Artist Series 15 of 16) - YouTube

BNIB SIGNED "Blue" David Flores - 100_3454.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    you selling off all your collection or something? these are sweet man!

GLWS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No everything, but things I think someone else might enjoy. So take a look around my collecting thread and see if there's anything you need.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Holy cow. Good luck with the sale man these are epic.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is the 12 gauge for sale / trade?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    man..didn't think you'll head down my path and break up the artist series. looks like BAPD will be the only one left with the full set.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know it sucks!! But I'm helping out a good friend!! It's worth it. Sold to Rubyskull.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn that was fast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.