1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have had these sitting in my display case since the day I purchased them. They are just doubles of mine that I decided to get rid of. I am open to trades but I am NOT interested in any of the the following....flak jacket, half jacket, radar, or sideways. Will consider 2 for 1 trades as long as its something with some value.

STPL HOLBROOK: Includes all original packaging, box, papers, and STPL microfiber bag. PRICE $180USD shipped within United States (via paypal as gift)

BNIB: STPL Holbrook And Alinghi Fuel Cell,  FS Or FT - stplhol.jpg

Alinghi Fuel Cell Polarized Hydrophobic Lense: Includes all original packaging, box, papers, matching microfiber bag, and carbon vault. PRICE $160USD shipped within United States (via paypal as gift)

BNIB: STPL Holbrook And Alinghi Fuel Cell,  FS Or FT - alinghifuel.jpg

Please pm with offers.

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd :wink:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    Lol someones Holbrook shopping.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump..... Would take displace pieces for trade doesn't have to be other glasses

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Aluminum Card blocks?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump...Anyone? Open to anything as long as I dont have it...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Stpl holbrooks are some of the sickest in my opinion. I wish I had the dough for these sir and so close to me too :(

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just make an offer or offer a trade... I open to anything at this point I just really dont have a use for either pair of these.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm inbound

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.