1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have for sale BNIB wire vault , asking 40.00 plus shipping U.S. only. Also have 3 Jullian Wilson micro bags and 3 other bags not sure what they are called. Looking to get 17.00 shipped for any combo of 2. U.S. only.

BNIB Wire Vault And Julian Wilson Microbags,etc.... - PA071659_zpsb0f1c091.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One of each of the bags are gone, have 2 of each of the others left plus the vault. Wire vault pending. Not sure about the vault now still waiting to hear back may still be available.

Last edited by a moderator: 10/11/13
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    mmmmm...............interested in one of each bag if you sort a deal out along with those Dog frame's i've PM'd you about.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dog frames?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, I'm getting myself confuesd :headbang:. Whats the price on one of each bag with shipping to the UK. Post code DN16 1LU please

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    not sure give me a few days to see what is to uk

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    care for another trade?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what you got in mind?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    one of each bag and I'll trade up to 3 bags of your choosing from the bags I'm selling?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    anything different I have all of the choices already.....I dont have USA but that is probably gone.

Anonymous likes this.