• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB X Raw and Madman/Badman Glorifier

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

First of all, this item is posted here just because it was listed as an X metal. No discussions if this is an X metal or not, we've all heard about it.

After finding my grail, it saddens me to say that I think I am ready to move on and simply enjoy this passion from the sideline. I'll either use an item or sell... Hence this posting. So here we go... Unloading this beast. Comes with absolutely everything in the box. Arms still wrapped in plastic but removed for the picture below then put back on again. Also included is that coveted glorifier which is an absolutely perfect fit with the raw. Comes with the extra tray for the Badman as well. I will even throw in the X metal pop card and holder for kicks. Everything you see in the pic below is included. Asking $1750 via G&S shipped and insured. I'm now able to ship OCONUS but you have to pay, please PM me for a quote. No trades, no splitting up. I will only sell as a set but can sell the glorifier separately if the raw sells on its own.
35.jpg

IMG_5205.JPG

IMG_3637.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Ohhhhh bro :( really awasome
You kill me, i need other room For This

:headbang:

Username Hidden said:
Ohhhhh bro :( really awasome
You kill me, i need other room For This

:headbang:
For you bro I may make an exception to ship OCONUS ;)

Username Hidden said:
For you bro I may make an exception to ship OCONUS ;)

:oops: It is tempting, I see if I can fit in somewhere , I have no space in the rooms , I'll think about it , I appreciate the gesture bro

Pmd

Also just because it's a lot of money, I may consider 2 separate down payments since i've done deals with other members this way. It's my way of helping us make a deal. Of course the item will stay with me upon completion of the transaction but just putting it out there as an option.

Pricing down to $1900 OBO for everything

Username Hidden said:
Just curious, because I've never seen these before, what's so special about these Madman that make them that expensive?
They more than doubled the price by giving them a unique frame finish, serialized frame (barely) and unique serialized case

Username Hidden said:
Just curious, because I've never seen these before, what's so special about these Madman that make them that expensive?
Limited run to 150 pieces, different finish on the frame and arms, and the case are what's different from the regular madman. Depends on who you ask but some just want it because it's numbered. Other than that it's a Madman.

Status
Not open for further replies.