• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB XS Carbon Polished XS ,black Iridium lens.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my box (non polar). I bought some Titanium lenses for mine though and keeping the BI fresh in the box. :)

Probably similar to what the Op experienced or something. Hence his confusion?

Heck - I'm confused now! Hahaha. Don't know if my frame is even Polished Carbon or not anymore...

80b507e539a12c48dc5ae1918dd85cd4.jpg
fb5f4aef647f8b09ba500a420bfead68.jpg
15dfb5a0cc61c58d3f0f098fdfa1dd46.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks for posting the pics @Stanleybb50 and don't be confused.....OO6011-01 is Carbon/BI and OO6011-06 is Polished Carbon/BIP so perhaps the seller had the wrong box or you don't have Polished Carbon frames.

Is there a SKU on the arm?

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for posting the pics @Stanleybb50 and don't be confused.....OO6011-01 is Carbon/BI and OO6011-06 is Polished Carbon/BIP so perhaps the seller had the wrong box or you don't have Polished Carbon frames.

Is there a SKU on the arm?

Username Hidden said:
As @Wicked said, compare your label with the pictures of my label that I posted earlier in this thread, and the SKU in the UPC side of the label. it's a different finish of carbon.
Looks like I'm all good with all matching! I love the finish either way. And I'm definitely holding onto these suckers :)

I thought they were Polished, but all good anyway.

Last pic and the thread derailment can end. Back to the Op selling his pair! Wife's sleeping and phone battery too dead for flash... Haha. Little TV light pic... Might not be able to make it out, but it matches.

cb7396d9ecd821a38b62494e46685cb8.jpg

Bump!

Bump

This needs a bump!

Boy.. These things were selling at $500+ easy before Xmas..

@Stanleybb50 How do the XS compare fit wise with the Carbon Shift? Tighter, more loose? I'm most concerned with the differences with tightness around the ears. I'm interested in this pair, but wanting more info on fit.

Bro, sorry but just to humbly remind you that this is a sale thread. Maybe we can discuss that maytters in the proper forum. just a friendly reminder. thanks!

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back