• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Bnib Zero .3p

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade a pair of brand new in box Zero .3p sunglasses. Preferably looking to get an aluminum C6 any takers. If anyone has these, send me a message.

Some people reacted to this post.
Post up some pics!!!! Show them what they are trading for!

Username Hidden said:
Post up some pics!!!! Show them what they are trading for!

photo5-3.jpg

photo4-5.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo1-4.jpg

photo12-2.jpg

~$1500 for these new? Damn sweet! Good luck with sale.

good luck! great piece, although i think youre more likely to get that price on ebay than here...

Username Hidden said:
good luck! great piece, although i think youre more likely to get that price on ebay than here...

Yeah bro I kinda knew that, but thought hell before I had to go through that process (of eBay), I would start here. I really hadn't felt like getting my set up ready to take pics. :cool:

But I will own another c6 again. This time to keep! Ha

Username Hidden said:
Yeah bro I kinda knew that, but thought hell before I had to go through that process (of eBay), I would start here. I really hadn't felt like getting my set up ready to take pics. :cool:

But I will own another c6 again. This time to keep! Ha

haha regret letting the C6 go huh! i tried one on, the technology that goes into it is substantial to say the least.

you know a 0.3P NIB just went on ebay for the $800 region? not out of the question though, another member just bought a C6 for that much (quite a steal though) so...

Username Hidden said:
haha regret letting the C6 go huh! i tried one on, the technology that goes into it is substantial to say the least.

you know a 0.3P NIB just went on ebay for the $800 region? not out of the question though, another member just bought a C6 for that much (quite a steal though) so...

Yeah the actual item sold for 885 here is the states. The seller said that international buyer were offering much more. But he said he has been burned doing international so he wouldn't do it again.

Yeah that 800 for a c six is pretty damn good. The one that I had and sold, I bought for 709 from a pawn shop. Still stings a lil. }>\