1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    Like the title says, I have 3 extra pairs of BNWT Oakley Full Mace Hockey Gloves for $180 shipped each, PayPal gift... They are all size 14 and have the embroidered O and splatter skull on thumbs... They make a great display item and are becoming harder and harder to find in brand new condition!

Thanks in advance for looking and have a great day!!!

Sean

***BNWT Oakley Full Mace Hockey Gloves $180 Shipped*** - 690e3b9e7586514a2b1876dc8b77546d_zps5c1593cc.jpg

***BNWT Oakley Full Mace Hockey Gloves $180 Shipped*** - 6b0286ab5900f0679fc75e653e2928c2_zps9c642081.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    Any chance you split them??
    Like to get the red ones
    Lmk
    Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    Sorry just realized I had them all for $180 together... Meant $180 each shipped... My bad... Still interested Ruby? I can ship out ASAP!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry but i can't go that far
    I know it's low but i tough it was 60$ for a pair
    Glws on those very nice glove

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    Thanks... No problem... We're a hell of a fund and am using the funds towards a few more metals...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Looks like i need to sell something so i can snag one quicklike.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    Sell gecko sell!!! I need to sell these so I can finance more purchases... Lol... I haven't played hockey in 10 years, but these gloves are badass display pieces, now that I don't play anymore... Lol

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Same boat for me lol. Ill pm u when i get home and can look around.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You originally said these were 13.5? Big difference for people wanting to wear.