1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As title says I'm looking to sell my Bob light box. This thing is so heavy and took me forever to figure out how to hang it on my wall. But I'm moving out and this won't fit in my new house so it's gotta go. Ive already had a few people ask me if I wanted to sell it but I cant remember who it was!! So I thought the fair thing was to post it!

It has been used and I drilled wholes on the back and attached a peace a wood so I could hang it. They bob poster inside does have some water damage but other than that this thing is awesome!! It's in full working condition and looks so sweet on the wall. I really don't know where to start with a price so I'm going to start at $300 plus shipping! I guessing shipping will be around $175 but I'll get an estmate tomorrow and post a real number.

Shipping cost is going to be $130 via FedEx.

Bob Light Box - 3e71eee6.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    I asked about it..... but Im gonna gave to pass, last light box I bought was less than 1 bill. GLWS, its a cool piece for sure.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is this an Oakley product? Frame Material?
    Any pics from the side?
    Im shopping for light boxes right now. Shipping for pre made ones is $38 from the midwest to me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very interested.... PM sent....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok thanks guys!! Like I said I didn't know the true value so I'm knocking it down to $300 plus shipping!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So is it an oakley product? pics of side? Material?
    thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes it is an Oakley Display peace

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    That is so BAD@$$ like I told you yesterday!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    They are aluminum frames, aprox 6 inches front to back.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pending!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.