1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. double

double Oakley Beginner

Has anybody else seen this sign? I'm currently out of state and go into a cycleshop to check out his Oakley display and on top of the case it's sitting there. I literally have to blow the dust off this thing it's been there for so long without anyone even touching it. It's one of the signs where you have to have the polarized lenses on to see it. The sign just has a pair of Juliets you can see but when you put the polarized on it's actually a bobhead wearing the Juilets...It's really cool!! I tried to buy it and had no luck. I was just curious if anyone else has seen one of these?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I've seen this sign at my old optometrist's office. He used to use it to demonstrate how polarized lenses work.

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

4. double

double Oakley Beginner

Thanks xmetal, that's the sign!

5. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have a similiar one.... If I get a chance to take a pix I will......

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i saw one at a optics2000 store in singapore

7. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

I have this exact sign as in the video. I had no idea it did that. I got it free when I bought a display tower for $100. Dude just gave me all these extra signs and this was one of them. I checked it last night and Yep it does show "bob". Thanks for posting otherwise I may have never known.