• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bob's home along with my Romeo's from Dr. Chop...

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Today I came home for lunch and there on the porch sat two packages I have been anticipating. I am really surprised at how compact the Bob Head is. In the pictures they always look really tall and the neck looks funny like it is stretched out really far, it is long but not too bad, but it fits well in the display and looks great.

Bob Head with Romeo 1 with custom cut lenses by Dr. Chop

null_zpsa69c7fb4.jpg

In the display I decided the XX fit better and looked better on the Bob with BI lenses.

null_zpsd186f3c9.jpg

Thanks everyone. It's another cool piece for me to sit and stare at for a while! I also like the look of the XX on Bob.

Today I came home for lunch and there on the porch sat two packages I have been anticipating. I am really surprised at how compact the Bob Head is. In the pictures they always look really tall and the neck looks funny like it is stretched out really far, it is long but not too bad, but it fits well in the display and looks great.

Bob Head with Romeo 1 with custom cut lenses by Dr. Chop

null_zpsa69c7fb4.jpg

In the display I decided the XX fit better and looked better on the Bob with BI lenses.

null_zpsd186f3c9.jpg
Loving the Bob

Back