• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Bone Juliet & $ for polished juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a polished frame. Doesn't need to be in great shape, nose bridge can be loose, scratches are ok. Missing rubbers ok (but rubbers would be nice) but it can't have any chips or dings or bends. It's a project pair.

I am trading a bone finish juliet with emerald lenses. Lenses are OEM. While I feel that's a fair trade I am willing to toss in up to 50 bucks depending on the condition of the frame.
Will post pics of the bone juliet a bit later

***please note the lenses are in a regular plasma frame, they will be removed and put into the bone pair upon shippment***
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

Username Hidden said:
Looking for a polished frame. Doesn't need to be in great shape, nose bridge can be loose, scratches are ok. Missing rubbers ok (but rubbers would be nice) but it can't have any chips or dings or bends. It's a project pair.

I am trading a bone finish juliet with emerald lenses. Lenses are OEM. While I feel that's a fair trade I am willing to toss in up to 50 bucks depending on the condition of the frame.
Will post pics of the bone juliet a bit later.
I'm curious 'bone finish' is that the 1 gen Plasma or...

Yup