• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bone Smuggler!

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
:lol:...and yes, I know what it really means :laugh:

Just got back from Seattle and managed to smuggle these goodies back across the border...

100_02512.jpg

also snagged some extra Dispatch icons and some +red Jawbone lenses
100_0244.jpg

Dammmnnn dude STPL Jawbone! :) beauty isn't it?
I like the white Dispatch Icons. Would look nice in a matte black Dispatch. That's what I love about the MOTOGP edition, the red/white icons with the black frame very sharp.

I love love the Pacific Northwest, especially Portland, Oregon, I only visited Seattle once, it's real nice.

Dammmnnn dude STPL Jawbone! :) beauty isn't it?
I like the white Dispatch Icons. Would look nice in a matte black Dispatch. That's what I love about the MOTOGP edition, the red/white icons with the black frame very sharp.

I love love the Pacific Northwest, especially Portland, Oregon, I only visited Seattle once, it's real nice.

Yeah I couldn't pass them up. I always liked the Jaws, but these I've really liked for a while now! Been kickin myself for not getting them last summer when I had the chance, so I didn't want them to slip through my fingers again. Good weekend!

Yeah I couldn't pass them up. I always liked the Jaws, but these I've really liked for a while now! Been kickin myself for not getting them last summer when I had the chance, so I didn't want them to slip through my fingers again. Good weekend!
was this a oakley store? im surprised you found these, i thought there were hard to come by. These with those +Red will be super hot haha.

was this a oakley store? im surprised you found these, i thought there were hard to come by. These with those +Red will be super hot haha.

Got them from "my source" :wink: Might have a half dozen new ones in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to be soooo broke :laugh:

And the +Red's are for someone else...as are one set of White Dispatch Icons :dance3:

ah haha, Santa working overtime as will you lmao. jk.

same here, i was able to buy obi's motogp fuel cell! box bag everything. plus a stanley donwood jupiter. :dance3:

So badness what did you bring me? I really need to make a trip down there I haven't been for a while. My birthdays coming up I need myself a nice new pair....

Thank guys! The only problem now...Jawbone Customs :blink: The possibilities are almost endless! Already looking for parts... :doh:

Back