• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Boonen Radarlocks

No clue if they're real. Like you said, there's not a single word out there that they were available for purchase. It is possible, though, that they are real. Art's Cyclery was selling team colorways for a while.

I've seen ones out there before that were made for specific athletes that are being sold, they usually come from China and are fake in terms of the model was never intended for specific release (But being copied in the same factory).

There's various radars and radarlocks over the years I've seen this happen to. Sometimes athletes sell off or give away some of their stuff and it ends up on eBay, the Olympics was a specific example of this. They might even have a SKU on from time to time that 'doesn't exist' in terms of it was never released, or maybe it was set up with a SKU to be intended to be released but never did. This is often the case where you see models with sequential SKU numbers, but the odd one here or there in the sequence of SKUs missing. (Although in this instance, from the looks on the pic there is no SKU).

I'm slightly out of the loop these days, so am not even sure what the current deal is with Boonen, but it's probably one of the situations I've mentioned.

Latest Posts

Back