• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bored today....

Very nice work. I cut lenses as well, but I usually leave cutting polarized ones to @Chris A Hardaway. As long as one goes slow and test fit them when they are close to finished it isn't that difficult. +Red looks great and with the sales @OakleyTrader15 had I have loads of Radar lenses to cut for my Split Jackets and Juliets (+Red by me Daily Prizm polarized from Chris)
DSC_0463.JPG

Very nice work. I cut lenses as well, but I usually leave cutting polarized ones to @Chris A Hardaway. As long as one goes slow and test fit them when they are close to finished it isn't that difficult. +Red looks great and with the sales @OakleyTrader15 had I have loads of Radar lenses to cut for my Split Jackets and Juliets (+Red by me Daily Prizm polarized from Chris)
View attachment 248070
Those look amazing @NoFair
It is a bit of a learning process but thank God for those bundles lol. I wasted a few lenses but I think I have my theory down now lol. It's actually a lot of fun. I used to do model cars. It rings me back to that.

Thx. Splits are great (favorite O-matter frames), but lenses are hard to find now. I have managed to hoard a few spares and do some cuts so I can keep using them for years to come.

Back