• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Boring style

sparthan

Oakley Beginner
Italy
In those days I was taking a look on the O official site. So, I compared some models like Sliver, Chainlink, Valve, Turbine, Triggerman, and many others. Different names, same style. All squared or almost.
I remember times when originality was a dictate for and from Oakley.
Eye Jackets, Straight Jackets, Topcoats, Splice, Scar, Twenty, Racing Jacket, Minute, Moon and Mars, and many others. All differents. Any glasses had a different style, aggressive someones, smooth style others.
Honestly I miss a lot that style, hoping for the next range of sunglasses they will resume something from the past.
What do you think about?

Regard from Italy.

In those days I was taking a look on the O official site. So, I compared some models like Sliver, Chainlink, Valve, Turbine, Triggerman, and many others. Different names, same style. All squared or almost.
I remember times when originality was a dictate for and from Oakley.
Eye Jackets, Straight Jackets, Topcoats, Splice, Scar, Twenty, Racing Jacket, Minute, Moon and Mars, and many others. All differents. Any glasses had a different style, aggressive someones, smooth style others.
Honestly I miss a lot that style, hoping for the next range of sunglasses they will resume something from the past.
What do you think about?

Regard from Italy.
Could not agree more my friend.But thats life oops i mean Oakley nowadays.......unfortunately:(

i just long for the days when people just bury this dead horse as opposed to beating the $hit out of it.
All things come back eventually. The cycle of fashion and couture takes time. There are a lot of folks living in the past. I'm one of them. Hold onto your stuff because it will be trendy again as long as you live long enough. No one can deny that the golden age of the automobile was the 50's. Early model A and t bucket roadsters continue to be customized or restored but the height of the industry was big tail fins and chrome. We will never see that era again though. Preserve the time when Oakley was in its prime. It was and still is the golden age of design. Be glad that you experienced it even if only for a short time.

Back