1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm sure I'm not the only person looking for these, but I am trying to finish off my artist series.

Ideally, I would buy both pairs at once from the same seller. If I get them from 2 different sellers, so be it.

Must be NIB.

Please don't clutter this thread with "good lucks" and "wish I had a pair", etc.

If you have what I'm looking for, please PM me with the price. If you're interested in trades great, but I have funds ready for this.

THANKS!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking... have funds ready.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    I can still get you that BNIB 2.0 pair LMK if you want it. serial is #8

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still interested but I'm afraid of 1 thing. I buy a blue, then someone comes out of the woodworks and will sell them but just as a set of 2, at which point I may not have funds for the set.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Another bump for good measure. I have funds ready.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Another BUMP just for the fun of it.