• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Bottle Green Strechline Eyepatch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
If you ever decide to get rid of them you know I automatically get first dibs!

Some people reacted to this post.
These are definitely a badass pair of glasses for sure. Although, I'd much rather have those Matte Black stretches you have BADNESS :wink:

I initially got the Brown Smoke Stretchline Eyepatch when they were first released just to have an example of the model, but when it changed to square o the legacy was 5 of the original so I then figured it would be good to try for the set which I did achieve, but it took a long time and a lot of effort. The Bottle Green is a superb colour, absolutely amazing, yet only used on a handful of glasses. The prices I doubt would be too high at the moment, but may change in the future as these are all hard to find today. Snap up any chance to get any of the 5 complete and new for a fair price without hesitation.

These just sold on the bay the other day. 300781976396

Username Hidden said:

NO!!! Damn my lack of searching lol

They must have gone quick I check a couple times a day

Username Hidden said:

Those were Matt Black NOT Bottle Green.

Ive been looking for those bottle greens for over a year now...i have the regular bottle green EP1's, still waiting and probable will continue to wait...

I've been looking for these too...but I was under the assumption that bottle green was one of those colorways that nobody really cared about. Guess I was way wrong.

When it was around nobody cared, just like everything else that eventually disappears...