• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bottle Rockets?

theslipperyseal

Oakley Beginner
Seems to be no bottle rocket love anywhere, there not even listed on the lens cutting chart that I noticed lol. Is there something about them that's just no bueno or are the flaks just considered the better alternative? They seem to fit me a little better than flaks..

My face is a bit smaller than most (guessing that's what you mean) like split jackets fit great but the extra size on racing jackets is too much

you can go half jackets, not around much but they are out there and pretty decent looking as well, 2.0's too

I'll definitely give them a look next time I get the opportunity, gracias! Guess the bottle rocket hate comes from lack of nose grip and lens choices?

I would say it's the lack of marketing for that particular pair. Also, they seem a little bland when compared to a lot of other open lens frames. It's the same with the Bottle Cap or Commit.

I would say it's the lack of marketing for that particular pair. Also, they seem a little bland when compared to a lot of other open lens frames. It's the same with the Bottle Cap or Commit.

+1
And nose grip and spare lenses are essential for someone who is looking for a active/sporty pair of Oakley's.

Back