• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought A 5 Squared

Nice pick-up. I have the Ducati model as well and I think about 8 or 9 other ones. Very underrated frame in my opinion plus it fits narrow faces like mine. Surprisingly, they have the same wrap as an Oil Rig but they tend to look a bit silly on larger faces due to their smaller frame height.

I had a polished black pair of fives squared polarized (purchased less than a year ago) and it didn't have the nose piece. Definitely dig the matte black and the nose piece would be helpful. Going to have to keep an eye out for some S.I.'s or Ducatis!

I'm interested in the multi cam version. Where can I pick those up?
I ordered mine off Oakleysi May 14 and they still havn't shipped :( Otherwise I would offer to order you a pair.

How much do the matte black fives squared go for? Any way to get them without being affiliated with the military or govt? thanks in advance!

How much do the matte black fives squared go for? Any way to get them without being affiliated with the military or govt? thanks in advance!
As far as I know, you have to be military or law enforcement. I am in Canada and the website is oakleyforces.ca. They list the Fives Squared at $100 but they are discounted for members.

Back