1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. XJ-Rob

XJ-Rob Oakley Beginner Premium Member

Picked up the display last weekend, a fine upgrade from my last.
    Bought a pair of Eyejackets handy 20 years ago and kept going... - image.jpeg Bought a pair of Eyejackets handy 20 years ago and kept going... - image.jpeg

PB2 showed up today, can't have one without the other.
    Bought a pair of Eyejackets handy 20 years ago and kept going... - image.jpeg

The 24k I bought new many years ago in Halifax. Lost the box and coin when I moved, heartbroken but hoping it will turn up some day. I wore them out, on my second set of lenses and just had them tightened up. I still wear them on occasion. The XS I got new for my birthday from the wife, custom ordered with the Ice Iridum so they never came with a coin, just the Oakley Customs box and soft X-Vault.
    Bought a pair of Eyejackets handy 20 years ago and kept going... - image.jpeg Bought a pair of Eyejackets handy 20 years ago and kept going... - image.jpeg

The wife has to have some too, lol.

Airbrake Seth Morrison w/Prizm black and Prizm rose lenses amazing for snowmobiling and ATV. The extra goggles with the clear lenses are great to swap out in the night. Along with my recent purchase of custom Jawbreaker with Prizm Road lenses. Aka my Macho Man Randy Savage glasses as my brother pointed out.

And the used and abused relics. The black eye jackets I had in high school, I'd love to locate new rubber and lenses for. Along with the Crystal black XX Twenty I would also love to get new polarized fire lenses and rubbers for, they were actaully my first new pair of Oakleys I ever purchased. The Live Strong were left here by my brother and filled the void, lol.

Thanks for looking.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Nice selection @XJ-Rob and Greetings.

XJ-Rob likes this.
  3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Awesome collection brother! Although I have to disagree with you, as I am extremely content with having a PB1 and not a 2.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Nice stuff there. :)

5. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Nice collection! Getting a case and setting up your collection is a nice feeling.

XJ-Rob likes this.
  6. XJ-Rob

XJ-Rob Oakley Beginner Premium Member

It is indeed. This was my old display.

7. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Nice selection there bud. Love the display you've got there too.

XJ-Rob likes this.
  8. jbrash512

jbrash512 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice set up!

9. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

That's a sweet collection and a nice mix. Congrats on getting a case

10. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Looks great! You have certainly been adding to the collection. I am happy to see you were able to get that display case. I'm almost kicking myself for not getting it but I'd be broke if I bought everything I saw.