• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought a pair of Eyejackets handy 20 years ago and kept going...

XJ-Rob

Oakley Enthusiast
NL,Canada
Picked up the display last weekend, a fine upgrade from my last.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

PB2 showed up today, can't have one without the other.
image.jpeg

The 24k I bought new many years ago in Halifax. Lost the box and coin when I moved, heartbroken but hoping it will turn up some day. I wore them out, on my second set of lenses and just had them tightened up. I still wear them on occasion. The XS I got new for my birthday from the wife, custom ordered with the Ice Iridum so they never came with a coin, just the Oakley Customs box and soft X-Vault.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The wife has to have some too, lol.
image.jpeg

Airbrake Seth Morrison w/Prizm black and Prizm rose lenses amazing for snowmobiling and ATV. The extra goggles with the clear lenses are great to swap out in the night. Along with my recent purchase of custom Jawbreaker with Prizm Road lenses. Aka my Macho Man Randy Savage glasses as my brother pointed out.
image.jpeg

And the used and abused relics. The black eye jackets I had in high school, I'd love to locate new rubber and lenses for. Along with the Crystal black XX Twenty I would also love to get new polarized fire lenses and rubbers for, they were actaully my first new pair of Oakleys I ever purchased. The Live Strong were left here by my brother and filled the void, lol.
image.jpeg

Thanks for looking.

Awesome collection brother! Although I have to disagree with you, as I am extremely content with having a PB1 and not a 2.

Looks great! You have certainly been adding to the collection. I am happy to see you were able to get that display case. I'm almost kicking myself for not getting it but I'd be broke if I bought everything I saw.