• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought another pair of 5.56 EJs.

Funky-Trixtar where do you get all of these wonderful EJs??? I need some! I recently got the Cobalt/+Red gen 1s and the Electric Mustard gen 2 (new). Both in close to immaculate condition. The Mustards are MINT. I need more! Do you have a source? Or perhaps you have some you're willing to part with?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Funky-Trixtar where do you get all of these wonderful EJs??? I need some! I recently got the Cobalt/+Red gen 1s and the Electric Mustard gen 2 (new). Both in close to immaculate condition. The Mustards are MINT. I need more! Do you have a source? Or perhaps you have some you're willing to part with?

View attachment 192293 View attachment 192294 View attachment 192295 View attachment 192296

Brian, there's no special place, I just kept my eye's on eBay and here like a hawk. It has taken me about seven or eight years to collect these. Be aware that I've tried to focus more on the first gen(square hinge),.not the second.
Good luck my friend and just be aware of what exactly youur looking for. Know your EJ's.

Back